Friday, January 15, 2010

And He Wonders Why We Never Ask for His Help!

When my 12 year old son realized he came home from school without his math book yesterday, he wouldn't ask his dad to take him back to school to get the book. He waited until I got home and we went over there but the doors were locked. I asked him what he would do and he said he'd get up early and do his homework before school. When we came home his dad asked where we'd gone and he explained about the book. He then got a lecture about how he should do his homework right when he gets home so then he'll know if he's missing something. And then there was the lecture about being responsible and making sure that he brings everything home that he needs. And then there was the lecture about making sure he gets up early enough to get to school to get it done. I think there was another lecture after that but I'd stopped listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment